- 1 can (1 pound) sliced carrots
- 1 can (8 ounces) whole potatoes
- 1 can (8 ounces) cut green beans
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 envelope (about 1½ ounces) dry onion soup mix
- 3 cups cut-up cooked beef
- Drain vegetables, reserving liquid.
- Combine flour and soup mix in large skillet.
- Add water to reserved liquid to measure 3 cups; stir into mixture in skillet.
- Heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
- Boil and stir 1 minute.
- Stir in vegetables and beef.
- Cover; cook over low heat about 10 minutes or until heated through.